MultiLayer lets you edit photos with endless possibilities. Start with a blank (transparent) picture, a photo selected from your gallery or take a picture, and then edit it by applying multiple effects, adjustments, filters and tools, in a simple, intuitive and fast way.
Over the image you’re editing you can add as many layers as you like, text layers or other images. The edition of each layer is controlled completely independently; the required actions are applied just to the active layer.
Among the available actions we include:
- Move, zoom and rotate layers, with simple two-finger gestures.
- Adjust the transparency of each layer independently.
- Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and levels of red, green and blue (RGB).
- Apply filters: smooth, blur, mosaic, sharpen, invert (negative), binary, vignette, grayscales, sepia, vintage filters, etc … Hundreds of filters available!.
- Paint: We can paint on layers with a variety of brushes and colors.
- Erase Background: With this tool you can erase the background of images or layers (convert parts of the image into transparent), enabling endless possibilities for photo montages or collages.
- Frames: Hundreds of frames for your photos available to download and apply to your photos.
- Stickers: Hundreds of fun stickers that you can add to your creations as new layers: comic, speech bubbles, accessories, ribbons, party, holiday, love, Christmas, Halloween, etc …
- Overlays: Hundreds of images available to download and apply to your photos: lighting effects, textures, color gradients, “bokeh”, crystals, fire, etc…
- Crop, flip vertically or horizontally images, edit text layers changing colors, fonts, contour, alignment, etc …
- And of course all the necessary options to manage layers: duplicate, merge, combine (flatten)…
- We can also work with SELECTION masks: Select by drawing with your finger, with “magic wand”, get reverse selection, blur, expand or contract the selection. Then the selection will allow us to duplicate layers with only the selected areas, or apply adjustments in a layer but just to your selection (brightness, contrast, hue …).
Finally we can save the resulting picture (as PNG, which supports transparency) and share it with your friends by sending through any other app you use: WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…
You can also save your Projects (complete editions, with all layers) into files with “.multilayerphoto” format. This way you can continue editing later, send it to other devices, etc …
With Multi Layer you can definitely make any photo edition that you can imagine.
Try it now!
We wish you like 🙂
For any suggestions, comments or bug reporting please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org